Thursday, April 21, 2005

Cherry? What cherry?

Me: Giz, my density has brought me to you.
Wes: What?
Me: Oh, what I meant to say was...
Wes: Wait a minute, don't I know you from somewhere?
Me: Yes. YES. I'm Vince, Vince McFly. I'm your density. I mean, your destiny...

------------

  • Is anyone else out there seriously disturbed by the fact that the Bulls are the #4 seed out East? My mind is boggled, to say the least. Suffice it to say, however, that the Suns, my all-time favorite team, will prevail this year. Dan Majerle, the best years of your vastly underrated career were naught for nill.

  • Okay, so they were approved by the Judiciary Committee, now we wait out the inevitable fallout when the proverbial shit hits the Senate floor. Somewhere in the back of this simpleton's mind, a voice quietly asks just how democratic, let alone adult-like, it is to refuse and block a vote. I'm no government expert, nor do I ever claim to be, but come on... All moral questions aside, let's pretend like we're not 3 years old and just vote on it already.

    That said, how awesome would it be if the Republicans actually managed to get the filibuster rules changed... BWAHAHA, take that you lousy Democrats.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home