Saturday, July 08, 2006

My Life

Recognize this?

How about now?

That's right.

It is now officially 12:10 AM Friday night/Saturday morning, and Tito and I are watching the Big Brother 7 live feeds on the plasma.

Gay as AIDS.

To aid in the inebriation process, and in honor of our holy pontiff, B16, I've been drinking Theological Depth Charges. You take one part Bavarian beer and one part Benedictine liqueur, toast to Holy Mother Church, combine the two in violent fashion, and proceed to chug like there is no tomorrow.

Hear, hear.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 6:50 PM, July 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so this is what you ankle grabbers chose to do instead of drink in town with me?

 
At 12:17 PM, July 09, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mango, please, I prefer pillow biter. Ankle grabber is so crass.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home