Thursday, May 17, 2007

When it rains, it pours.

That's the story of my work life. I haven't even had time to read any blogs for the last three days, much less write one.

You've probably been anxiously awaiting an update on Moustache Watch 2007. Rest assured, the Watch continues, but I've decided to give only weekly updates now; the daily measure of my progress was far too unfulfilling.

So according to Brian, Casa de Siy is a giant magnet for the poontang, albeit poontang of the "let's just be friends" variety. Well, just because they've warned him to keep out of the no-fly zone doesn't mean that Richard won't have the green light. Richard, if we are to believe the tales your brother spins, your new house could potentially be the greatest thing that ever happened to you. Well, besides the first time you tried anal. On me.

Everyone should also be expecting tales of greatness from Giz, who is apparently way the fuck cooler than all of us. That's been a well know fact for a while, I know, but only recently, as he has continued to divulge the full extent of his exploits to me, have I fully embraced it as a truism (I always wanted to be the coolest, meh). Giz, get on that mega-post! We need to hear about your world travels.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 2:45 PM, May 17, 2007, Blogger Richard said...

I'll have sexess (OH!) beyond all our imaginings. And yeah, Giz, I owe you a call back.

 
At 4:21 PM, May 17, 2007, Blogger GIZMO said...

I drank a lot after I got back. Story of my life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home