Thursday, August 25, 2005

vacationizing

I have been/still am on vacation this week. Unfortunately for you, most of it has been spent in San Angelo, so the most exciting thing that happened was I got to watch The Last Starfighter for the 800th time. I'm hitting up the beach today and probably tomorrow. Cross your fingers that something exciting will happen. Otherwise all you'll get to read about is my review of the Man in the Grey Flannel Suit. Fucking Gregory Peck, he's the hoss of all hosses.

Oh, and I just thought of the perfect Halloween costume/setup. It involves three people, and one of them has to have a moustache. Who's in?

P.S. 1 word for you: Demarcus Ware

7 Comments:

At 8:51 AM, August 25, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A moustache, eh? If you're thinking Channel 4 News Team then I'm already ahead of you.

 
At 1:31 PM, August 25, 2005, Blogger Mr. Shife said...

He looked pretty good on Monday Night Football, but they were playing the seacocks.

 
At 3:44 PM, August 25, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

News Team Assemble!!!

 
At 7:18 PM, August 25, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh no no no... it's much more old school than anchorman. it's gonna be freakin' awesome.

 
At 11:47 PM, August 25, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I can grow a mustache. I'll need about 3 days (my face is like a Chia pet with skin).

 
At 8:54 PM, August 26, 2005, Blogger sdvknsdvkn said...

Like the monopoly dude

 
At 9:52 PM, August 26, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay arun, you have been officially recruited. now i need one other guy... he has to be a slacker at heart. oh wait, that's all of us.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home