Saturday, July 08, 2006

Belated 4th of July post

This is slightly late, but here is what I did on the 4th. Most of you probably know my fondness for the band Voxtrot. I had the privelege of going to a rooftop party, which they headlined on Tuesday. Got to watch the fireworks over Manhattan and whatnot, but they were not as good as the band was. Check it....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


The free beaujolais wine, and cheap PBR, as always, made it a fun day. Especially at work the next day. All of you Texas folk, and you Austin folk mainly, NEED to go see this band. They are true greatness, and will not let you down, they haven't done it to me yet. Seriously.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 2:37 PM, July 10, 2006, Blogger Brian said...

very trendy, gizmo. are you related to the guy in pic #4 with the curly mop. you should grow a wicked 'stache like that

 
At 11:49 PM, July 10, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

fucking giz, resize your pics already!

i love you.

 
At 9:52 PM, July 11, 2006, Blogger GIZMO said...

I was posted when I drunk this resize so I could not pictures my post.

 
At 3:00 PM, November 14, 2012, Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy generic tramadol tramadol cost - buy tramadol cod online

 

Post a Comment

<< Home