Thursday, February 15, 2007

This is the end

Well, dear friends, the powers that be at my workplace finally did it; they decided to apply the corporate firewall to all things Blogger. Of course, because I do 100% of my posting from my place of work, the practical end of their actions is a lack of my access to the site for posting purposes. I'm still pondering possible consequences.

Choices so far:

1) The bog is finished from my end.
2) I continue to write at work, email to myself, then post when I get home.
3) I continue to post at work via blogger's email posting apparatus (without pictures, youtube vids, formatting, etc.).

Stay tuned for my final decision, but things are looking bleak.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 9:39 AM, February 15, 2007, Blogger sdvknsdvkn said...

or 4) Lead a popular proletariat uprising against the opressive bourgeoisie overlords.

ACCESS FOR ALL!!!

VIVA LA REVOLUTION!!!

 
At 10:20 AM, February 15, 2007, Blogger Bass said...

you could just use a proxy and do your thing just like you do now.

 
At 11:21 AM, February 15, 2007, Blogger Richard said...

Damn! My coup did not account for all these contingencies, but you'll fall, Caesar. Oh yes, you will.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home