Monday, March 12, 2007

Rock and Roll Band

This post sucks to write, but this guy deserves it. This man probably means more to this blog than most other blogs, and it sorrows me to say that Brad Delp, lead singer of Triumvirate favorite Boston, passed away this weekend. This is typically suppossed to be a good week for people from Boston, being St. Patty's and all, but this it totally lame.





















R.I.P. Brad Delp

My iPod also got stolen this weekend. How awesome is today.
At least I go to Austin tomorrow for SXSW, music and Shiner, that cannot possibly go bad.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 12:52 PM, March 12, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The good Lord giveth and the good Lord taketh; this is sad news, indeed.

Who knows what influence would've filled the cultural void in my formation had there never been a Brad Delp, ergo Boston. Regardless, I am who I am today in part because of him, and for that I am thankful.

 
At 3:40 PM, March 12, 2007, Blogger Richard said...

Like Krist Novoselic with better hair, a better mustache, and pipes with inhuman strength.

 
At 9:54 AM, November 10, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

People should read this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home