Tuesday, April 03, 2007

GH2 on the 360

Today I ordered Guitar Hero 2 for the 360! That's right, it's the Multiplayer Bundle - I call lead! Red Octane has a special where they even throw in a free gig bag. This is going to be the best Easter ever.

Good things about the 360 version:

1. New songs.
2. Additional, downloadable songs available from Xbox Live.

Bad things about the 360 version:

1. No Xbox Live playability.
2. More expensive than PS2 version (but then, so is every game on the 360).

If anyone else is planning on buying this, doing so today at Circuit City would be a smart move. If you buy the Single Player Multipack, they'll give you a free card with 1700 Xbox Live points ($20 value). Today only!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 7:35 PM, April 03, 2007, Blogger Richard said...

Downloadable songs? Envy overtakes me. Luckily, I can comfort myself with the FACT that I will rock your freaking socks off. Give 'em a taste KG.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home