Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Three Cheers for Blind Faith in the Internet

Basically, some things are worth the leap. We must disseminate this most assuredly spurious information. It's a mandate for all mankind.

In other news, the next Casa de Siy is pretty much sealed with mortgage rate locked in and option period about over. Basically, once a girl succumbs and enters the home, fluids will be swapped. Imagine a pool table in the living room and less staid bedroom furniture (God the furniture they have in my bedroom is awful). Did I mention I get to live here as a medical student? My recommendation for a comfortable life: have motivated siblings.

1 Comments:

At 8:28 AM, April 04, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about when I enter, will fluids be swapped then? Also, when is the official Siy-force reunion date?

God bless open floor plans and hardwood floors. I can't wait to puke on them, after I fall down the stairs. I smell a housewarming party!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home