Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Hotness

Star Wars quietly turned 30 last week (at least it seemed quiet by media coverage standards). All week long, the fanboy internet experienced a collective circle jerk (I was stuck between a fat, balding thirty-five year old who lives with his mother, and Kevin Smith), the climax of which was Olivia Munn donning slave-girl Leia garb for a very special episode of Attack of the Show.

Good grief, she is fit. Her Wonder Woman always did a little something for me, but holy bejeezus. Nerdgasm, indeed.

Full gallery.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At 1:45 PM, May 30, 2007, Blogger CD said...

Did you watch the Star Wars Legacy special on the History channel the other night? It was pretty cool.

 
At 2:34 PM, May 30, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heck yes, thanks to the magic of DVR. It was great.

 
At 5:05 PM, May 30, 2007, Blogger Sir Cody said...

Holy Balls! I need to watch G4 more often

 
At 5:12 PM, May 30, 2007, Blogger sdvknsdvkn said...

I watch her err I mean the show every night.

 
At 4:22 PM, May 31, 2007, Blogger Sir Cody said...

I feel a great disturbance in my pants

 

Post a Comment

<< Home