Monday, July 11, 2005

God Bless America

First of all, congratulations to Tito. Winning is fun.

Secondly, the weekend was a slow one, and my Muse failed to make an apparition. So my profundity is lacking. However, and luckily for you, I've been saving this little gem for a rainy day. It's called the Trailer Crashers and it stars everyone's favorites, Sammie and Arnie.

i'm a cop you idiot!

I want to see the whole movie like this.

Make sure you watch until the end because you get the chance to crash the trailer yourself. Hours of fun! Well, at least 10 minutes.

1 Comments:

At 5:52 PM, July 11, 2005, Blogger John Landry said...

well, um, kind of funny, i think, well it kept me from being bored for approximately 2 minutes and 30 seconds. i guess it lost its funny factor after the first 5 seconds. keep trying vince. i know you've got it in ya! (sorry about the lame words of encouragement)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home