Thursday, July 07, 2005

The Scoop

dino dookie

Certain questions have fascinated man since the dawn of his existence. Who am I? Why am I here? What is the meaning of life? However, one question is often overlooked, though it is equally as intriguing and perhaps even more timeless. The question is, What the hell is poop?

I remember once playing Mushroom at the house, and someone - I'm pretty sure it was Cody - decided that the category was going to be "types of poop." Disgusting, you say? Maybe so, but that was probably the best category I've ever taken part in. We went around the table AT LEAST ten times, listing off every different type of human crap we could think of. And believe me, there really are that many.

So what really is the deal with dookie? In answer to all your scatological questions, I present you with the Scoop on Poop. From floaters to corn turds, green ones to etymology, it's all covered. This is classic work-reading material, so please enjoy it as much as I did. Seacrest, out.

Credit Maegan with the link.

6 Comments:

At 3:54 PM, July 07, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Corn Poopy - Self Explanitory

 
At 3:56 PM, July 07, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lincoln Log Poopie - The kind of Poopie that is so huge you're afraid to flush without first breaking it into little pieces with the plunger.

 
At 5:38 PM, July 07, 2005, Blogger John Landry said...

my dear lord, i have found my calling. i'm going to be a fecalcologist!!!!

seriously, kind of feel dirty, but at the same time more educated after i read that website. i had to laugh when he called the shit poop! however, how do you explain how much fun it is to put it in a bag and light it on fire?

LT

 
At 10:22 PM, July 07, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh billy, you're silly.

 
At 6:42 AM, July 08, 2005, Blogger GIZMO said...

I get to say it--Vince, that was a crappy post. Yesssssssss.

 
At 7:28 AM, July 08, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Giz, where have you been all my life??? I need you to keep me straight.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home