Monday, June 27, 2005

The Decline of Westen Civilization (The Michael Jackson Getting Off Years)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ok, I know that this one has been a while coming, especially since I did have a preview of this 2 weeks ago, but I feel that now is as good a time as any to rant. As I am sure every one living under a rock knows, Michael Jackson got off on all 10 counts that were brought against him. Now, my quarrel is not totally with Michael Jackson, but more with the masses of idiots that were outside of the courthouse supporting him.

When OJ Simpson was acquitted of his muder charges, there were loads of people celebrating. This was nearly understandble. The Simpson trial was a race trial, no matter how one looks at it. The African American community saw this as validation. One of their own guys had just gotten away with muder of two whitey's. This was something that whites had gotten away with too many times, and while it's all unjust, the people backing OJ were still somewhat validated.

When looking at the people that celebrated when OJ got off, and then looking at the ones that celebrated when Jackson got off, the differences are striking. Nearly all of the people out there for Michael were white, middle class, idiots. What were they celebrating exactly. There was no downfall of a double standard here. There was no justice for any race, creed, or belief. It was just a case of a rich guy buying his way out of prison, after doing something dispicable. And nonetheless, this was celebrated. I'll bet that most of the people there even believed that he did it, but were coming to his defense anyways. Let me cite one example. This makes me sick.

---THE DOVE LADY---
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is Fabria Garmani. Fabria, or Fabs as I will now call her, released a white dove for each charge that Jackson was cleared of. Thats 10 doves. Why did she do this? Because she was not allowed to listen to Jackson's music in Iran, where she is originally from. To her Jackson means her freedom, or something. She says "What represents freedom more than doves?" To which most respond and should respond, "What about a large iron skillet to the face you dumb bitch."

This makes my brain hurt. I can't write anymore, and I had so much more planned. Thanks Fabs. You dumb.......

1 Comments:

At 7:23 PM, June 28, 2005, Blogger Richard said...

I commission a similar oil painting be made of me...instantly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home