Friday, December 16, 2005

New look... kinda

It suddenly hit me that since we are about to win the fucking National Championship, we should have a hella lot more burnt orange up in this biznatch. To be sure, this whole page should be nothing but solid orange, but that would impede readability, so this is the best we can do for now. As you can see, I re-did the little banner. I know it looks kinda dinky, but I couldn't get the image to upload full size. I'll fix it before we win. Fixed it. Next thing to work on is the color scheme...

Good gravy, I love counting my eggs before they hatch.

-------------------

Does anyone else not only NOT give a shit what the hell the Vikings do in their free time, but also think that calling a press conference to file MISDEMEANOR charges against them is an exercise in waste and futility? Honestly, what's the worst that's going to happen to these guys? A fine, and maybe some community service. Whoop dee fucking doo. This whole thing is a circus act, and a squandering of time and resources on the part of the Hennepin County Sherrif's Office. It would've been just as easy to take a kick-back, give them a little slap on the wrist, and keep hush hush - the end results are the same.

Way to ruin Sportscenter and sports radio for the rest of us, assholes.

-------------------

I'm going to see my first Horns basketball game of the season tomorrow. Totally pumped, I've missed the O-Zone...

UT vs. UT.

We're riding a 33 game non-conference home win streak.

We're gonna beat the shit out of them.

Enjoy the weekend, and Hook 'Em.

8 Comments:

At 9:38 AM, December 16, 2005, Blogger JM said...

Have a good weekend. The orange does look good.

 
At 11:31 AM, December 16, 2005, Blogger Mr. Shife said...

Is this the first game after the Duke loss? Poor Tennessee.

 
At 12:11 PM, December 16, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back to the o-zone vince i know its missed you too

 
At 11:07 PM, December 16, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know that Toonie is in Austin, but I thought that the faithfull needed to be informed that Cedric Griffin (senior CB) is under investigation for assault and robbery. I'm sure nothing will come of it until after the season is over and we have taken home a pretty little thing I like to call the BCS trophy

 
At 11:29 AM, December 17, 2005, Blogger sdvknsdvkn said...

It was just some "trash talking" and yelling on 6th one night. Whom amongst us chi phis has not been caught up in some late night drunken yell fest??? Cody I'm looking at you young man.

 
At 11:46 AM, December 17, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

surprisingly i dont recall every being in a drunken yell fest downtown, although there have been pukefests.

 
At 10:16 PM, December 18, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yet again, I blame myself for the loss and the overall poor showing.

It's a long road to March.

 
At 11:37 AM, December 19, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I'm holding up a mirror for you Tito

 

Post a Comment

<< Home