Tuesday, December 13, 2005

"Wyatt, I Aint Got the Words"

So early Tuesday morning, during a fit of boredom, I was lurking around the texags message board as I am apt to doing, when I came across
this.
Now, many of you may know this fellow on the right. He is a friend of the entire triumvirate, name's Ray. While this is an obvious photoshop job, I have to commend the aggies, this is truly HI-LARIOUS. The aggies will stop at nothing to try and pass us "sips" off as "ghey," and all that one can do is laugh at this. Inferiority complexes abound amongst these guys, but I have to ask, how can you even set yourself up for this situation. I think this teaches all of us a lesson, and that lesson is to not let anyone take your picture.....ever. They will steal your soul.

6 Comments:

At 11:49 PM, December 12, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

uhhhhh....I was there when they did this and it's definitely not a photoshop. Needless to say the guys who dressed up were all wasted. I think we were all celebrating because we had just (b)eaten the hell out of Rice earlier that day in Reliant Stadium.

 
At 12:01 AM, December 13, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, it doesn't look photoshopped to me.
And Giz, that sounds like good advice - advice that I wish had received and followed since my senior year of high school up to now. I would say the probability of finding a picture of me on the internet where I either look this gay or am naked is incredibly high at this point. Scary.

 
At 7:55 AM, December 13, 2005, Blogger GIZMO said...

ok, great, it't not a photoshop. I was just assuming...oh well. The shadows actually looked kinda fucked up on this one, but I will believe Troy since he was there. I was just hoping....well shit. Lets just try not to give the ags any more fodder.

 
At 11:09 AM, December 13, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i do believe this is far from the gayest photo filtering around the old chi phi house. I can think of at least one trump card that occured down at bags uncles place during RLA.

 
At 1:30 PM, December 13, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah there's also that one of me and Dice that one night when we got real drunk and started taking each other's pants off and toying each other's balls.

That one's pretty gay, too.

 
At 4:33 PM, December 16, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or you should see the one of Ducky and Kermit in bed at the OU weekend this year. Intimacy abound!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home