Wednesday, January 18, 2006

What I missed.

Since I was without media most of last week, I've been trying to play catch up on the second half of the Alito confirmation hearings. Looks like I didn't miss much. Ol' Teddy made Mrs. Alito cry? Sounds about right - I told you it would be a total smear campaign. The Judge has this one in the bag.

The Senate Dems in these hearings become such caricatures of themselves that there are only two possible ways to stomach them: either with a shot of humor or a laxative. The ever brilliant Peggy Noonan chooses the former in a wonderful op-ed piece that first appeared last week. Read it, and I guarantee that you'll at least smile, if not laugh out loud on multiple occasions.

3 Comments:

At 4:55 PM, January 18, 2006, Blogger Mr. Shife said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 4:56 PM, January 18, 2006, Blogger Mr. Shife said...

The Daily Show had an excellent piece about the Dems losing it especially after Hilary's "plantation" comments.

 
At 10:50 PM, January 18, 2006, Blogger Crazy Dan said...

Double ture on that maybe they just have the hunger pains and need some cupcakes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home