Wednesday, January 04, 2006

The wait is over.

What a classic.

Will our game follow suit, and place the weight of the world on the shoulders of David Pino? Mangum had the game-winner this time last year...

I just shat.

Everyone and their mother has a set of "keys to the game" or wildcards or overlooked variables or what the hell ever that will be the gamebreaker. I say fuck all that. There is one, and only one, key to this game: EMOTION.

Repeat that word; make it your mantra for the day.

Who wants it more? There's your difference maker.

My only regret about tonight is that I won't be able to hear Craig Way go completely ape-shit after we win.

Texas, 31-21 Jamaal Charles MVP.

Hook 'em, and God bless Texas.


Update Via Giz: Texas wins 42 - 30.


10 Comments:

At 8:58 AM, January 04, 2006, Blogger JM said...

Yes, God Bless Texas!

 
At 11:31 AM, January 04, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

38 -34 TX Vince Young MVP

Waking up this morning was like waking up on Christmas morning like a little kid. I love life right now.

 
At 12:31 PM, January 04, 2006, Blogger GIZMO said...

i just put that video up, watched the whole thing, and started jumping up and down and screaming. hook em horns. i swear, i am going to cry tonight, no matter the outcome. i wish i could join all you guys in Texas today.

 
At 12:32 PM, January 04, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen, Angel.

Cole, I am so jealous that you get to be in Austin for this.

 
At 1:52 PM, January 04, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, indeed. Me and Kellogg (Waldo) will be at Sholtz's (sp?) getting hammered and going insane. The West and South Mall fountains will never be the same after tonight. And no girl will be safe on 6th street...

By the way, I just heard Rush Limbaugh support Texas for the game tonight in a roundabout way.

 
At 4:57 PM, January 04, 2006, Blogger Mr. Shife said...

Vince, I hate to tell you this but I am rooting for SC. Long story as why but nonetheless that is where my poms poms rest. But I hope you enjoy the game and good luck to your boys.

 
At 11:26 PM, January 04, 2006, Blogger Mr. Shife said...

Congrats Vince. That was an awesome game. Vince Young is frickin' incredible.

 
At 11:47 PM, January 04, 2006, Blogger j merlino said...

Congrats, man.

 
At 1:31 AM, January 05, 2006, Blogger Richard said...

I pissed myself.

 
At 7:34 AM, January 05, 2006, Blogger T. Leach said...

Congratulations, my man. I can't imagine what you were going through at the end. My heart was pumping like crazy and I went to school in Maine!

Hook em.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home