Monday, January 02, 2006

And we wait...

Read.

I've been trying to play down the hype in my mind. It's more a mental defense mechanism than anything - otherwise, I'd be having a nervous breakdown right now. Thank God, I have today off to distract myself with other bowl games and beer. The next two days at work are going to be the really rough ones...

How weird is it to hear the Fox Sports football music during a college game? And good gravy, the Bama defense is ridicugood.

Also, if you are home today, make sure you at least keep the Texas-Memphis game in PIP. 12:30, ESPN. It's our chance to actually show up and play on the national stage for the first time this season. Hook 'em.

4 Comments:

At 1:00 PM, January 02, 2006, Blogger Richard said...

I'm going to piss myself.

 
At 1:07 PM, January 02, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how the hell do you change the PIP channel? I can't figure it out!!!

Good call on the Bama D. Bama is getting ready to put this one away.

 
At 1:11 PM, January 02, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe I know something after all. CFN has the exact some score prediction as I have had for the past week or so:

TEX 38 - USC 34

 
At 6:37 PM, January 02, 2006, Blogger sdvknsdvkn said...

What is up with the counter? Giz must have made the calculation to kickoff...damn psych majors.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home