Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Idolizing

I watch American Idol. Only for the chicks, though. These are my favorites:

Becky. She was gone after the first week, but my Lord, was she slutastic. And she has a twin. Holy shit. Watch.

Melissa. You can't really call her hot, because she's not, but she has that kind of skanky cuteness that I always fall for. Too bad she's totally insipid. Watch.

Kellie. She's a straight up idiot, or at least she's having no trouble at all coming off as one, but good gravy. Want to touch the hiney. Definitely my favorite to win it all. Watch.

Ayla. I don't know if it's her mannish features, that she is 17, or is a dykish athlete, but something about this chick gives me a chubby. She absolutely blows at singing, but whatever. Watch.

And Bucky. The guy looks like he's been listening to Skynyrd and huffing paint since he was about 2. I'd probably Brokeback him.

And that's that.

Also in the realm of TV, last night I decided to see if ABC's totally hyped-up ad campaign for Sons and Daughters was justified, and checked out the first two episodes (they ran back to back). I had a major desire to hate the show going in, mostly because I neither need nor want another television show addiction at this point in time, but I have to admit - I really liked it. I don't really watch Scrubs or House, so this is probably going to become my Tuesday night staple.

What is my TV regiment, you ask? Well, well, well...

Sunday (nights - they're all nights). In the Spring and Summer, it's baseball. In the Fall and Winter, football. During the in-between times, wild card - whatever I can find.

Monday. Monday is probably my favorite night. King of Queens is still running solid, and Two and a Half Men is straight up awesome. Of course, these are both trumped by a good game. Hell, anything on the schedule is trumped by a good game, and Monday always has them.

Tuesday. American Idol. Now, Sons & Daughters, I guess. Tuesday has always sucked.

Wednesday. Even though it pisses me off to no end, I can't stop watching Lost. I've watched religiously since the pilot, but of late the producers seem to feel that the audience is not deserving of any substantial payoff regarding plot progression or character development. They know I'll keep tuning in, though, the bastards.

Thursday. I watch Survivor, if it doesn't suck. This season sucks. The real goods are on NBC, though. My Name is Earl and The Office are, without a doubt, the best comedies on any network right now. The Office just oozes irony - I physically can't get enough of it. You know what? Fuck Mondays. Thursdays are my favorite nights.

Friday. Fridays suck nuts. Find a game.

Saturday. Saturdays blow balls. Find a game.

And there you have it. Any show that is worth watching. None of that House, Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, CSI crap. That stuff's for losers.

Okay, back to work.

Maybe.

4 Comments:

At 10:18 AM, March 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank God you are back. I missed laughing out loud in class. I feel the same way about Lost. It's the only show that I watch, and I do so religiously. But nothing has happened in two years!

 
At 3:58 PM, March 08, 2006, Blogger JM said...

Kelly Pickler all the way baby!

 
At 8:04 PM, March 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I now love both of you guys even more than I did before, if that is even humanly possible.

 
At 8:56 PM, March 08, 2006, Blogger Mr. Shife said...

Thursday nights for that one hour on NBC make life worth living.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home