Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Bombs away.

The good folks at Newegg.com have shipped. Delivery is ground. Rest assured, I will keep you posted.

For now - Francis - this is just for you. Bottom 10 of the 1986 World Series, recreated on RBI baseball, with Scully's play-by-play as the voiceover. It's kinda like how they re-did Kirk Gibson's '88 Series miracle for that commercial with the old dude playing softball, only way cooler because a) it's on the effing NES and b) this one is far more tragic. Via San Diego Serenade. Enjoy, my friend.

3 Comments:

At 9:36 PM, April 12, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So since it looks like you've invested some time doing research on big screens, if I'm lookin for a 42 to 50 inch (probably DLP) for around 1600 or so what do you recommend?

 
At 8:25 AM, April 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

while you are looking, I want something in HD for around a grand.

 
At 2:35 PM, April 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew I was going plasma from the get-go, so honestly I don't know a thing about the DLP market right now. As a rule of thumb though, you can always count on the editor and consumer ratings on CNet.com to be telling metrics. That goes for anything electronics related.

For DLP, this Samsung looks to be outstanding and in your price range, but I'd look over the others they rated well also.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home