Sunday, October 29, 2006

Days 10 & 11: Pet Sematary and Night of the Living Dead

I think Richard hates me.

I just watched Julius Jones run for the lead-taking touchdown and suddenly remembered that I have two movies to write about before tomorrow. Pet Sematary has the best story of any that I've watched during this whole thing. Production value is kinda 1989 shitty, but damn, Stephen King has some great ideas.

Night of the Living Dead is what it is: a low budget, genre defining classic. Find my previous post on Romero somewhere in the archives. Also, if you buy this movie, make sure you get the EE Millenium Edition. There's an Anchor Bay release out there that's re-cut and includes some extra footage. I rented it once in high school; it's ass.

Free fantasy football advice.

Romo's two favorite receivers: T.O. and Jason Witten. I think they've been thrown to 34 times now. Each. Pick them up.

Cowboys are about to win. We all win.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 8:07 AM, October 30, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remember Maximum Overdrive with the renegade trucks that trap Emilio Estevez at a gas station.
That was a killer Steven King Movie. My favoite scene is when the steam roller flattens that kid on the bike at the park. Hell ya.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home