Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Keith Richards is funny!

"The strangest thing I've tried to snort? My father. I snorted my father," Richards was quoted as saying by British music magazine NME.

"He was cremated and I couldn't resist grinding him up with a little bit of blow. My dad wouldn't have cared," he said. "... It went down pretty well, and I'm still alive."

....

"I was No. 1 on the `who's likely to die' list for 10 years. I mean, I was really disappointed when I fell off the list," Richards said.

Keith Richards is the bestestest!

Link.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 3:33 PM, April 04, 2007, Blogger Richard said...

Bestestesticles!

I'm going to teabag you in your coffin if you don't get cremated.

 
At 10:34 PM, April 04, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't get cremated, I'm Catholic. Looks like Earl Gray it is...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home