Monday, May 07, 2007

Almost fully recovered.

Relative success on the Cinco de Mayo party front. I'm pretty sure I couldn't have consumed all the beer I bought by myself, which tells me that at least a few other people were there. It's all kind of hazy. People have been telling me all morning that I look like shit. What else is new, though?

In other exciting news, a project I had been working on at work recently had its official release/kickoff. In honor of its success (I guess...?) I got an invitation to go out on a yacht cruise for dinner and drinks this Saturday. I'm going to fall off the damn boat.

Lastly, I know I say this all the time, but this time it's for real: the moustache is coming back. There will be no shaving it for at least 6 weeks. I'll make sure and keep you updated.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 11:53 AM, May 07, 2007, Blogger Bass said...

good luck on the stache, your father will be proud.

 
At 7:26 PM, May 07, 2007, Blogger Richard said...

Sadly, I cannot participate in the wave of facial hairing sweeping Chi Phi Alumni and actives alike without exacerbating my pubescent appeal. I expect godly dirtiness by the time I'm in Houston permanently.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home