Sunday, June 17, 2007

Healthcare Crisis! Your Children Will Die!



I'm supremely embarassed that the source of the most blatant, arm-crossed entitlement-complex idiocy is Asian. At least it's a girl. And, yeah, I giggled a little bit when the film maker faced the camera, shoulders slightly askance in portrait position, and gave the political punchline, but it's succinct and cleanly produced if not edited like a Daily Show interview. There's some great nuggets during the credits. Don't miss 'em!

"And honestly, I feel it's ridiculous that we live in a first-world country where I have to pay for basic healthcare." Shit on me.

2 Comments:

At 11:30 AM, June 18, 2007, Blogger Bass said...

we should just follow sweden, they have all sorts of good public servies for free. And by free i mean they only have to pay 50% of their income to the feds.

the taxes are so high they outsource their PR to estonia to produce ads telling people why they should pay taxes.

http://www.taxfoundation.org/blog/show/1510.html

 
At 2:59 PM, June 18, 2007, Blogger Richard said...

I LOVE it when I hear "healthcare is free in Canada/France/Britain!" I pounce on the statement like a feral cat..or some other graceful, yet fierce, predator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home