Sunday, July 24, 2005

Field Trip


I'm off to Louisiana for a week to check out/learn about drilling rigs, completions, production facilities, and all that kind of stuff. Be back on Friday. Harrass the hell out of Richard and Giz for new content. Oh yeah, and when I get back, remind to tell you about the bar I went to last night, where I saw, among many other things, a badass cover band and a mullet in the wild. Pictures below, including one of the mullet's fun-loving woman. Many Bothans died to bring you this information, so enjoy. Hasta Friday...

5 Comments:

At 7:13 AM, July 25, 2005, Blogger Richard said...

I'll sharpen my referential comedic writing in your absence...but hurry the fuck back.

 
At 9:56 AM, July 25, 2005, Blogger John Landry said...

ah, the mullet.........how i love it so. i have been mullet watching for many a year now. i have only once spotted the illustrious fammullet. the fammullet is where the entire family is sporting the kentucky waterfall. it is a rare site, but incredibly entertaining.

 
At 11:18 PM, July 25, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

one of my new neighbors has a mexi-mullet. The super greasy one with man curls in back

 
At 2:21 PM, July 26, 2005, Blogger John Landry said...

ah.....i love it! it tastes just how it looks.....delicious!

 
At 8:44 AM, July 28, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder how many Bothans had mullets?

Vince, if you want to know more about the drilling rigs, there's a company in Abilene I've been to that refurbishes them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home