Wednesday, August 03, 2005

'Bout that time

vince and his half-cock throw

The practice schedule is set. I think I'll be in town on the 20th for the scrimmage, I can't wait to see just how disgusting our offensive line looks. Has anyone **cough Richard cough Troy** heard anything about the guys setting up a group for season tickets? I hate to have to play it game by game.

Oh yeah, and also, I heard that Coolio is going to be at Phi Psi on Friday night. Can I get some sort of verification on this?

Okay, back to reading CFN all day long.

5 Comments:

At 10:40 PM, August 03, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that pic makes vinces throw look like forrest gumps run. Im talkin with the braces.

 
At 6:48 AM, August 04, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah but you gotta admit you're aroused just from looking at it...

 
At 9:16 AM, August 04, 2005, Blogger Richard said...

No group. But I gotta work Saturdays so you can have my tickets at what I paid for them...unless my brother wants them.

 
At 12:47 PM, August 04, 2005, Blogger John Landry said...

damit, we need to buy them as a group!!!! angy LT!!!

 
At 5:19 PM, August 04, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coolio is 5 bucks @ sigma chi friday night

 

Post a Comment

<< Home