Friday, October 28, 2005

The truth

Inspired by Sheryl Swoopes and now Mr. Sulu, I have decided that my time has come. This is my formal "coming out." I am gay.

Richard, those times I grabbed your ass - let's just just say it was motivated by something a little more carnal than the fraternal bond. Frankie, all those times I got hammered and took off my pants - I was waiting for you to make the first move. Everyone else, the rampant gay jokes - they were forced, and made in denial.

Hey Arun, I need you to send me your NAMBLA business card.

Soon I will announce my first man-crush as a practicing homosexual. Any guesses?

Oh, by the by, I'd like to play receiver the first couple of years. I've needed a good colon flush for a while now anyway. This is going to be awesome.

5 Comments:

At 11:44 AM, October 28, 2005, Blogger Mr. Shife said...

Good times. Congrats on your gayness. Do they make a Hallmark for a moment like this? Our whole IT department is in mourning due to Sulu's declaration. I think this bit of news may shut the country down. The next Star Trek convention is going to be the hottest ticket in town.

 
At 1:23 PM, October 28, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, isn't that insane? SULU?!?! wtf...

let the black hole and uranus jokes begin.

 
At 2:44 PM, October 28, 2005, Blogger Richard said...

You just grabbed my ass last weekend.....I know all there is to know about the Crying Game.

 
At 4:33 PM, October 28, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn if i would have thought of that earlier maybe i wouldnt have to go to the desert

 
At 8:05 PM, October 30, 2005, Blogger j merlino said...

I knew he was gay the way he looked at Chekov and didn't look at Yeoman Rand's arse as she walked by.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home