Saturday, December 17, 2005

Mmmmm, Winter Break

So, with finals over, I renew my devotion to the Triumvirate. I'll remind you guys why you miss me, because I bet you forgot. Anyways....as the yin to Toonces' consummate yang and Gizmo's I'm-the-white-dot-and-the-black-dot-at-the-same-time (yeah, Giz, I'm calling you a hermaphro), I continue to troll celebrity gossip blogs for especially juice tidbits for me (nipple slips) and you. Tidbits that justify my devotion to herd mentality celebrity stalking and emasculation. This is a good one. Click this bitch.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Yes, my pretties, as the Rose Bowl approaches, our opponent's leader gets the shaft. From our women. God Bless. I bet Vince (Young) never gets shafted. Ever.

3 Comments:

At 6:47 PM, December 18, 2005, Blogger j merlino said...

I will enjoy seeing USC and their arrogant Qb getting punded. Hook 'em horns !

 
At 1:35 AM, December 19, 2005, Blogger Harold said...

haha one of my buddies knows that girl. His ex used to drive her to highschool

 
At 8:15 AM, December 19, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Richard, I'm so glad you're back.

The Superficial guy is amazing.

Arfeo, how is it that you are two degrees separated from everyone in the world?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home