Sunday, February 12, 2006

A Couple of things




SNOW DAY!! SNOW DAY!! SNOW DAY!!
SNOW DAY!! SNOW DAY!! SNOW DAY!!
SNOW DAY!! SNOW DAY!! SNOW DAY!!



I have returned from hibernation. Well, actually, it's snowing like a madman today, so I actually have a chance to post something, since I can't do anything for the jobs today.

First off, being a member of the leering music press ( Filter Magazine) has its perks. Got to see Sigur Ros at Madison Square Garden theatre this past Thursday, and it has usurped both Radiohead and the Polyphonic Spree as the best show I have ever seen. The cool thing is, that from people who had seen them before, this was not the best show of theirs that they had seen, so I will definitely have to check them out again. And I insist that ALL OF YOU DO THE SAME. I know that the Ft. Worth show is sold out, but they have Austin and Houston dates as well.

Secondly, the gizzard is returning to his homeland, for a day or so anyways. I will be back in Dallas on Friday the 24th, and will be there until the 26th, so people's presence is required, and livers shall be damaged. It just so happens that that weekend is this guy's bachelor party. So come one, come all to Dallas for a weekend of activity,snacks,and schmoozing, folliwing which the ToB will be holding a Q&A session. I still maintain that we are a Triumvirate, but with Vince doing all of the work. I am reclaiming the music videos in the name of giz.

Hopefully this trip ends better than the last last time I got together with a member of this blog ...

I will have a real post sometime, I promise.

2 Comments:

At 8:19 AM, February 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Giz-See you at the bachelor party buddy. We will be torn up. Does anyone know what night (24th, 25th?) it's on yet?

 
At 9:47 AM, February 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Giz returns. Heck yes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home