Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Here we go.

The lady whose office is directly across from mine is cool - she really is. Unfortunately for her she is from Pittsburgh, and natch, a Steelers fan. For the past week I have had to endure this belching out of her office, at least four times a day.

Did I mention that she has has really loud speakers?

I think I might kill myself.

And just because I want to share my pain and misery with all of you, you are hereby ordered to check it out. Make sure you listen to the whole thing. I triple dog dare you.

You will definitely regret it.

Oh, how I despise the Steelers.

UPDATE: I'm going to keep a tally, just for the record.

Tuesday
6:45 AM
7:56 AM
9:42 AM
12:32 PM
2:23 PM
3:51 PM

Wednesday
7:17 AM
9:53 AM
9:57 AM
10:08 AM - she's on a roll this morning
2:06 PM

Thursday
7:44 AM
9:57 AM
1:03 PM
1:36 PM

Friday
7:04 AM
8:21 AM

8 Comments:

At 8:51 AM, January 31, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is absolute shit. I think I would lose my mind if that was played every hour on the hour. I think you definately have a temporary insainity defense if you decide to kill her. As you know, I'm a die hard BoSox fan. But I am self-respecting enough to never consider listening to a similar Sox-based song.

 
At 9:05 AM, January 31, 2006, Blogger JM said...

Why would you subject us to that? I clicked on the first link because I thought it was going to be something funny.
I was stupid to click on the second link.
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me!

 
At 9:28 AM, January 31, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you get to work by 6:45am? That sucks dude! I mean I strolled in around 8:30

 
At 11:31 AM, January 31, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way, "Wagon Wheel" made me feel much better after viewing/listening to that link.

 
At 12:11 PM, January 31, 2006, Blogger Mr. Shife said...

I think you should kill her. There is no reason to kill yourself. Or maybe just hold her speakers hostage for a few days.

 
At 12:38 PM, January 31, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cody - 6:26 on the nose, every morning.

Speakernapping. That idea is worthy of some thought.

 
At 5:37 AM, February 02, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

vince do you remember when virgil hooked up the box that played "eyes of texas" for all 6 hours it took us to drive to dallas? If you can find that music box and a couple 9volts revenge will be yours.

 
At 8:35 AM, February 02, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That thing is worth its weight in gold, I would kill to be able to find it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home