Saturday, January 28, 2006

Speaking of Abortions...

Image hosting by Photobucket

Actually, this has nothing to do with abortions, just as none of my posts really have anything to do with contemporary moral, political, or philosophical issues. Admittedly, I may have already blown this post's load (the Abbey road pic is definately one of the best), but you should check out these anchronistic Photoshops anyway.

The Segway pic reminded me of the tall-glass-of-water security guard my brother and I spotted segwaying about the Galleria food court. We, as a unit of similar genetics, pondered the practicality of his mode of transport. I know those things have a straight-a-way speed of about 15 m.p.h., which is a full sprint for a healthy guy , but still there's something about the pretentious and ostentatious laziness of those machines that immediately categorizes a rider/operator/driver/leaner as, oh, I don't know, a duckbuttered douchebag. Were I chased, I'd hit the stairs/escalator up (or down for comic effect) with my snarfled Emporio Armani and chortle. Like a fat man. He was wearing a helmet, though. So, pretty sure he was ready for a rough chase filmed with fast cuts and a jiggling camera, I tended to my nachos and left my dreams of couture-crime forever.

5 Comments:

At 10:44 AM, January 28, 2006, Blogger JM said...

You know Play Station should come up with a game with these vehicles. Maybe Tony Hawk can collaborate with them and create something like Tony Hawk's Mall Madness.

 
At 11:36 AM, January 28, 2006, Blogger Richard said...

Extreeeeeeeeme!!!!

 
At 12:25 PM, January 29, 2006, Blogger Mr. Shife said...

I don't think I can ever take anyone serious on these things especially after seeing Gob using them all the time on "Arrested Development."

 
At 9:37 AM, January 31, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As much as you look stupid on one, they're pretty fun to ride... you know, like a fat chick. The weirdest thing is seeing the small fleet of Segway riders that have formed a gang in Austin. I call them Heck's Cherubs

 
At 2:30 PM, January 31, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No way they have a gang! How rad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home