Friday, January 20, 2006

Feliz CumpleaƱos a Ti

Today, Elliot, the fruit of my loins and heir to my empire, is officially one year old. He is so the man.

Fatherhood is a beautiful thing. It is sometimes overwhelming and often difficult to comprehend that an entire life has been entrusted to me, or that my entire existence has been redefined and refocused around another person. Still, no matter how mind-blowing the reality of the situation is, I love every second of it, and I love him beyond words.

Happy birthday, little buddy; I'm proud of you.

Now, let's get drunk. Have a great weekend, everybody.

5 Comments:

At 9:16 AM, January 20, 2006, Blogger Sir Cody said...

Happy Birthday Elliot! Take care of your Dad, especially after he's been drinking.

 
At 9:34 AM, January 20, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy b-day little Ralphie, err Elliot! Grow up strong (without a limp hopefully) and consume mass amounts of booze. Make us all proud!

 
At 12:06 PM, January 20, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LITTLE BUDDY! OHHHH GAWWWWWWWW....FREAKIN' ELLIOT!

 
At 3:38 PM, January 23, 2006, Blogger JM said...

Happy Birthday Elliot!!!

 
At 11:24 PM, January 27, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday elliot. your adorable.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home