Monday, January 30, 2006

A Refined Taste in Music

I recognize that my ability to absorb celebrity gossip is regrettably much greater than my ability to absorb things like history and social theory, but when it comes to bastards like Kevin Federline, I wallow in schadenfraude with a hand down my pants and catalog every minute of it.

Ok, so Exhibit A:

Image hosting by Photobucket

Click the link. For the love of God. Now, Kevin Federline may be a comic genius who's pulling some transcendent Andy Kaufman shit on us, but we all know he isn't. That's really him. He really does all this stuff with no sense of irony. I could go a on a rant about how earning his living entails trying not to piss of his meal ticket while sneaking off to the ATM, but watching that video is exponentially more entertaining. I'm making the prediction that Popozao makes it into colloquial English, just like "jump the couch," for the manifestations of a total divorce from reality. I love it.

And what person worth over $100 million dollars allows themselves or their spouse to bank at Wells Fargo? I bank at Wells Fargo. I'm a fucking college student. I think Britney Spears can create a minimum balance large enough to have a pretty high interest rate checking account. Or use Paypal's Money Market (that shit's earning 4.3% and you can get 1% cashback with a Paypal debit card, check it out).

Sorry. Anyways, Exhibit B:



Conan O'brien makes me put my hands down my pants too. Like the other members of the Triumvirate, I flog my dolphin gleefully whilst enjoying a good belly-laugh, extending the pleasure south down my Happy Trail-less trunk. If I make a robot, it will have James Lipton's sense of humor, meaning, it will have no sense of humor but be a great comic foil nonetheless. Beholding my creation, I could only say, "That's fire."

5 Comments:

At 6:30 PM, January 30, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What in the sweet fuck was that? I am glad that I have little to do with pop culture.

Major props to Giz for the "Wagon Wheel" video. I may have to drop out of school this week in order to watch it on loop. It could be the most important thing I do this year.

 
At 6:35 PM, January 30, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only in America, my friends. K-Fed should be an inspiration to us all.

Popozao is Portuguese for.... POPOZAO!

 
At 10:07 AM, January 31, 2006, Blogger Sir Cody said...

you know, the first part of the song wasn't too bad, but then the Douche messed it up. Thank God James Lipton was there to save it for us all.

 
At 5:00 AM, February 01, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

While KFed's filmed interpretation of Popozao may be unintentionally hilarious (and very funny/heartbreaking it is), this is intentionally hilarious:

Popozao remix:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7cAYK9GYHY

Your welcome in advance.

 
At 11:15 AM, February 01, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was wondering how anyone could ever one-up the original. Thank you, Cole, for showing me how.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home