Wednesday, February 15, 2006

"I Am AIDS Incarnate," or "Why I Like the Olympics"

Arun has a blog. He's pledged to be the anti-me, so if you think I'm an idiot, you'll get along great with him. Just kidding. Arun is the man.

-----------------------

So I've been watching the Olympics. I'm kind of addicted to them, actually. Especially figure skating. Okay, not really figure skating. But the other stuff is freaking hardcore. It could be that because I have lived in Texas for 23 years I am fascinated by anything cold weather related, but holy crap. I wish I could ski like that. Hell, I wish I could ski period.

I took off work on Monday so that I could take Elliot to the doctor for his one year checkup and booster shots and whatnot. Luckily for me, during the day they were showing "curling." Who the crap invented this? I don't know the first thing about the damn game, but holy shit, if I wasn't glued to the TV for hours watching it. Those little brooms they use - awesome!

I think my favorite so far is the luge. Or maybe speed skating. I just like fast stuff, I guess. Actually, I just finally found out what the Skeleton is. Head first? Heck yeah. It will be my new favorite once I actually see it in action.

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you. I love the cock.

6 Comments:

At 7:01 AM, February 15, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah those chicks are pretty cute. Plus, they have dirty Minnesota accents. That possibly bumps them up to hot status.

 
At 7:11 AM, February 15, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found this for you, Arun.

 
At 8:47 AM, February 15, 2006, Blogger JM said...

I like the speed skating too and the snow boarding.
Skiing is fun--had lessons when I was in high school (my parents didn't want us to have them as children). Not fun plowing into a hill of snow and having the four year old in your class help you up.

 
At 10:05 PM, February 15, 2006, Blogger j merlino said...

snowboarding is cool. i think they should disqualify anyone not stoned while snowboarding.

 
At 4:04 PM, February 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The sisters on the USA curling team are indeed hot, but have you seen the skip (team leader i guess) for the Russkies? WOW! they where on at around 7 this morning. Made me actually be happy to be awake at that ungodly hour.

 
At 7:06 PM, February 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah Matt, no wonder I found such a natural affinity to curling - it's in my blood.

I didn't see the Russians. I have a new crush now, though. Tanith Belbin. Smokin'...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home