Monday, March 13, 2006

"But the one variable they forgot was Love."

Tito set up a tournament pick'em on Yahoo. So far only 2 of you have signed up. That is unacceptable. If you need the group #/password, IM him or email me.

---------------------------

The best part of a totally kick-ass weekend? Giz's gift to us: Brokeback to the Future. I've watched it about 20 times this morning since I got in to work. Fantastic.

While I was looking for more BTTF stuff on YouTube, I found this: "Secrets of Back to the Future," hosted by everyone's favorite, Kirk Cameron. Being reminded of his existence got me wondering... Who has degenerated further? Tom Cruise for drinking the Scientology Kool-Aid, or Kirk Cameron for jumping off the deep end into the cespool of Tim LaHaye dispensationalism.

Discuss amongst yourselves.

6 Comments:

At 11:32 AM, March 13, 2006, Blogger GIZMO said...

Truly the best weekend ever, such a collection of misfits. Thanks for letting us trash your place by the way, perhaps the scents of bodily fluids will fade out.

 
At 1:37 PM, March 13, 2006, Blogger JM said...

Definitely Tom Cruise. Yes, Tom Cruise has definitely gone backwards in evolution.

 
At 4:01 PM, March 13, 2006, Blogger Richard said...

I concur. Movie star to exceptional retard worse than TV star to, uh, whatever you call what Cameron's doing.

 
At 6:53 AM, March 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

toonces, this hit counter is below you. That and i didnt see anything about midgets.

 
At 8:11 AM, March 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that one of the options in those spam links was "Use my daughter." I also like "White meat on black street." Awesome.

 
At 11:26 PM, March 15, 2006, Blogger j merlino said...

Dude, you should have been in Protestant churches in the 70's. There was a new Tribulation movie out every week with people scarier than Kirk Cameron in it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home