Thursday, March 16, 2006

The Madness Begins

Someone once told me that I am close-minded because I fail to acknowledge the existence of multiple truths. If someone can explain to me the workings of a universe in which truth is subjective, I will suck your cock. Honestly.

-------------

This is the first year the NCAA is streaming all the games online for free. I'm not telling you where to go to sign up for them or watch them though, because I think they probably budgeted way too little bandwidth for this project.

Gotta go get my spot in line.

A&M to the Sweet 16. What's your dark horse?

8 Comments:

At 11:05 AM, March 16, 2006, Blogger T. Leach said...

I've got SD State in the Sweet 16. And Iowa advancing to the Final Four. It's just silly enough to work.

 
At 1:38 PM, March 16, 2006, Blogger sdvknsdvkn said...

monmouth to cut down the nets

 
At 2:05 PM, March 16, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If BC loses this game, I may just have to kill myself.

 
At 2:32 PM, March 16, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think truth is subjective, that is, unless I'm talking to someone who believes truth is objective, in which case, that person is absolutely wrong.

There's nothing better than watching a relativist become an absolutist/objectivist in arguing with someone they don't agree with. Actually, the minute a relativist begins an argument about how their worldview is correct, they've already lost their argument.

Duke, UConn, Memphis, and Villanova in the final four.

UConn beats Memphis for the championship.

This sentence is incorrect.

 
At 2:47 PM, March 16, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way, it's 2:45 pm 3/16/06, and OU still sucks.

 
At 3:02 PM, March 16, 2006, Blogger Mr. Shife said...

Iowa.

 
At 3:20 PM, March 16, 2006, Blogger JM said...

I'm thinking Ohio State

 
At 10:14 PM, March 16, 2006, Blogger GIZMO said...

isn't that always the case? (see 2003 Big XII championship)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home