Friday, September 29, 2006

AIDS

So you know why I have been slacking in contributions lately, please review my daily routine for the past couple work weeks:

rise and shine and head to work
get swamped
attempt to throw myself out my 21st floor window
drive home
start drinking
hang out with the buddy
watch the astros
drink more
pass out

So basically, my thoughts haven't strayed an inch from baseball and work, and I don't really want to bore you with either.

I will fill your void on Monday, maybe.

Now, back to Austin to tear down the house.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 7:53 PM, September 29, 2006, Blogger Richard said...

This weekend will be horrendous. I might break down in tears a few times.

 
At 1:51 AM, September 30, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i live vicariously through your deeds. Im withering i need sustenance.... help me vince.

 
At 3:44 PM, October 02, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know, Bass, I know. I'm working on it. BTW, I loved hearing your sweet voice over the phone.

Also, Richard: I need details on just what the fuck was going on Saturday night with the Indians. That was one of the most random occurences I have ever seen at the house, and God knows we've seen some doozies. Details, Rich!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home