Monday, October 30, 2006

Conservation class

I was sitting around outside yesterday, watching Elliot run around in circles, when I felt a sting on my arm. It felt like a wasp sting. Minute by minute, the pain intensified, and the affected area got super swollen. I found the culprit on the ground nearby:



Okay, that's not really the one that got me, but it's definitely one of his brothers.

It's called an asp, and it's a motherfucker. Hidden in its hair are little spines that it uses to release some sort of toxin. Within about half an hour after I was stung, my entire arm, up to and including my armpit, was throbbing. Today, the point of contact looks like a little purple hickey, and it's stil painful to the touch.

The moral of the story: if you see this guy, fucking step on him.

bastard

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 3:26 PM, October 30, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i left that in your house. now you have aids. congratulations

 
At 4:13 PM, October 30, 2006, Blogger CD said...

I think that thing is a composite of all my worst fears and nightmares. I hope I never see it or I might shit and piss my pants.

 
At 2:45 PM, October 31, 2006, Blogger sdvknsdvkn said...

WOW

 

Post a Comment

<< Home