Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Cracked

Today has been great because I've discovered a new distraction from work: Cracked. The content is outstanding.

My across the hall office neighbor probably thinks I'm a fucking wanker because she's heard nothing but snickering coming out of my office... pretty much all day, now. We're even though, because I've had to listen to damn CNN blaring from her machine, telling us repeatedly that "what we do know for sure is that this was not a helicopter..."

The point of the story is that you should go to the Cracked site and check it out, as well as its associated blogs, because there is lots of laugh out loud and just plain awesome shit to be found there. Richard and Giz may appreciate this gem - the Pitchfork Media Drinking Game. Bottoms up!

P.S. Their webpicks feature is worth its weight in gold. Make sure you find Lego Thriller...

UPDATE: Fuck it, or I can just put it here. Thanks, Buyowner Youtube!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 12:51 PM, October 12, 2006, Blogger Richard said...

I love Pitchfork, pretention, and pretentious reactions to Pitchfork's pretention.

And for the culturally adventurous:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWit8ckPkxg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home