Tuesday, October 10, 2006

This is the plan

...I forgot to give Virgil a shoutout for letting me hang out at his house and drink his Crown and eat his homemade cornie dogs during TX/OU. Thanks, Virg!

------------------

As a good Catholic, it is my duty to squash all dirty pagan rituals and dispel all evil associated with Halloween. Therefore, for the 13 days leading up to that dastardly day, I will observe a penance of one horror classic a night whilst inebriating myself via Theological Depth Charges.

The theory is that my righteous drunkenness will strengthen my resolve to... fuck, I dunno. I just thought it would be fun to toast to good ol' B-16 while I watch Carol Ann come to the light, or little Linda Blair do the projectile hellspawn-vomit thing.

Anyhow, I need suggestions for movies. You're the ones who are going to get my drunken commentary for 13 straight days, so let me know what you me to watch/write about.

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At 3:40 PM, October 12, 2006, Blogger sdvknsdvkn said...

Die Hard

 
At 9:39 AM, October 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Die Hard as horror? Alan Rickman isn't THAT scary...

 
At 2:21 PM, October 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

plan nine from outer space... if you're drunk enough, you ay be able to finish it. A feat I've never accomplished

 
At 6:27 PM, October 16, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cole, I watched it on Saturday Night! TCM has a new "Underground" deal where they show a couple fucked-up classics late, late Saturday nights (1 am). Plan 9 kicked off the series!

This weekend they're showing a pair of Russ Meyer films... don't miss them!

 
At 8:22 AM, October 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, Cody, I obviously can't read.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home