Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Ode to an Onomatopoeia



Now, I'm uncertain why this is my favorite onomatopoeia, but I can hypothesize several varyingly perverse reasons:

1. It refers to masturbation. Masturbation is both ubiquitous and funny in my demographic.
2. It's accurate.
3. I first discovered it on the very funny but now defunct webcomic, Sexy Losers. I imagine a few of our readers will appreciate the comedy and references to classic nerd-love of Japanese culture.

Now, I know it's no slackening-your-cheek-and-rapidly-pulling-it-away-from-your-teeth-and-releasing, but it communicates the essential hilarity of masturbation in printed form. We can all agree that such important ideas need be communicable in multiple media.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 12:35 AM, January 31, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But there is such a thing as fapuration saturation. I think I've just about reached that point.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home