Wednesday, July 11, 2007

My fingers are bleeding

After a failed attempt at beating Freya on Expert at Mango's last week, and after wallowing miserably in the subsequent shame, I've been on a mission. It only took me four full hours of attempt/failure iterations, but I finally beat it again. Although I was at that point experiencing post-coital levels of exhaustion and fatigue, I was so inspired that I played through the entire next two setlists (with the notable exception of the Bird).

So anyway, now I'm once again properly prepared to conquer and impress with my shredding skillz. Bring it.

Here's what I was struggling with for so long:



And here's the impossible:

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 5:28 PM, July 11, 2007, Blogger Richard said...

I'm so much better than you will ever be. Face my power, Toonces. Face it.

 
At 9:04 PM, July 11, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been training like mad, Richard.

We'll have a faceoff when you get here. It's on like fucking Donkey Kong.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home