Thursday, August 04, 2005

My Fridge

I somehow felt that this needed to be seen.



From left to right, top to bottom:

Frank's RedHot sauce
worcestershire sauce
cheddar cheese (expiration date: June 2)
24 oz Budweiser (for the rainy day when I don't actually go to HEB and buy good beer)
bagel and orange (leftover from the weekend of Bass' wedding)
eggs (expiration date: March 16)
cokes (8 out of a 12 pack leftover from the night I decided to drink bourbon and coke, around early summer)

I win.

5 Comments:

At 9:18 AM, August 04, 2005, Blogger Richard said...

Your refrigerator smacks of a pretentious epicurean boister. No one likes a braggadocio, Vince.

 
At 9:26 AM, August 04, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, what he said

 
At 9:55 AM, August 04, 2005, Blogger John Landry said...

dude, that's almost exactly what my fridge looks like!!! Hooray for being a bachelor!!! Last night i had a lot more beer in it and now its as empty as yours, which means i did my job

 
At 8:00 PM, August 04, 2005, Blogger sdvknsdvkn said...

mine is filled with healthy food that jennifer buys. To tell you guys the truth, the only thing I really eat or drink in there is my beer. So in essence, my part of the fridge looks likes vince's I guess. We win.

 
At 9:40 AM, August 05, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's what my beer fridge looks loke after a party. As for the other 4 fridges in the house, they stay pretty well stocked; albeit one is a kegerator

 

Post a Comment

<< Home