Friday, September 16, 2005

Demise of the Friday Booze Review

I had an entire scathing review of Old Speckled Hen all written up, but during proofread #1 I realized the Booze Review had run its course in time. After a three week absence, to revive it seemed a futile attempt to relive the glory days of a summer past. Now, as the leaves all turn red and I feel the touch of the cool fall breeze on my face, I come to realize... I'm gay. Just kidding. You thought I was about to go all Separate Peace on your ass. Still, let it be known that this is the official end of the Booze Review. May it rest in peace.

Back to Austin this weekend for the track meet against Rice. I can already smell the full plate of football, booze, and nubile freshmen. I say it again: God bless Texas. Enjoy yours!

2 Comments:

At 10:37 AM, September 16, 2005, Blogger Mr. Shife said...

No more booze review. I just guess that means more trial and error on my part. Oh well I am team player and I can do it. Have a good one.

 
At 9:22 PM, September 20, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

did we quit when the germans bombed pearl harbor? and we are not going to quit now.
oh man sobriety sux

 

Post a Comment

<< Home