Friday, September 30, 2005

I love Fridays

  • The little Asian that lady that cuts my hair for 6 bucks left the hair on the back, right side of my head about an inch longer than the left side. Now when I wake up in the morning, I have mad bedhead, but only on one side of my head. It's pretty funny looking.



  • I ordered Elliot this flippin' sweet Darth Vader costume:Good gravy, we are going to get so much candy with him dressed like that.



  • Friend of Bland ColoradoHurricane has audioblogged something that Cody should recognize quite well.



  • The old, screenless phone is no longer in existence. Nor is my concubinage to Sprint. For those of you who never saw Ol' Silver in action, here's what you missed. So even though the screen was busted, I found out that if you held the battery reeeeeeeally tightly to the phone itself, and then turned it on, you could actually see stuff. The problem was, the second you released pressure on the battery, the screen would go blank again, so you couldn't use your fingers to navigate around. In a stroke of ingenuity (or drunkenness, the line is thin) I figured out that my nose worked nicely as a replacement for a finger. Of course, I tried the occasional pen or straw in mouth, but they were so much clumsier than the trusty nose. I think Richard has some pictures of me in action. He should post them.



  • Wow. Before I got lost on that tangent, the original arc was intended to inform you that I am now a Verizon man (corporate discount, what?), and that in a shameless effort to field a response to this blog, you have to add a comment to today's post to get my new number. So there. And yes, I am officially 13 years old again. I win.

5 Comments:

At 9:01 AM, September 30, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's good to know that with your new phone you can call one of those fly-ass Delta coochies. Gimme a call so I can get your number.

 
At 9:43 AM, September 30, 2005, Blogger Mr. Shife said...

I broke my very first cell phone 3 times because I kept pissing on it. WTF? Well I would get drunk, make a drunk call while peeing and usually dropped the phone while peeing and you can just imagine the possibilities.

 
At 9:16 AM, October 01, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i had a sweet hair cut for a whole minute until i was told that the mohawk is not allowed despite being within the military confines of hair length.

 
At 11:43 AM, October 01, 2005, Blogger j merlino said...

LOL, thanx for the plug Vince. I dunno where I found that WAV file, but my hard drive seems to full of them, so I gotta unload a few from time to time.

I have an ancient cellphone( although not as ancient big arse phones which weigh 30 pounds. When it comes to cellphones, I guess I'm just cheap.

 
At 8:41 PM, January 05, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello from Las Vegas. I was doing research on deep cycle battery and came across your site Vince. The title this post attracked me. This is good reading, I'll pass it on to my girlfriend. She likes this kind of stuff. If you or any of your readers can help or offer information on deep cycle battery let me know. Glad I ran into your inspiration. I like to read blogs for creative ideas and themes. I get a lot of good ideas for acting. Thanks again for your time. Keep it up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home