Wednesday, November 02, 2005

It's Poll Time

OK, since I was a lame-o this year, I did no decorating for halloween. Not that I am really sure how to decorate a 2nd floor walkup, but thats beyond the point. I have decided to make a poll, this second day after halloween, for you guys to choose which jack-o-lantern I will use. I promise to actually do this, so choose wisely. Here are the choices:
Option 1: The Sumo-lantern
Option 2: The Mooner
Option 3: The Gameday Lantern
Option 4: The Jacko-o-lantern

















Now, I will accept other suggestions as well, but these 4 just really stuck out.

5 Comments:

At 9:44 AM, November 02, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the obvious choice for Toonie would be the Gameday lantern. I actually carved one this year. Sadly, it came out looking like a retarded 6 year old drew and carved it. This may be it for my pumpkin carving days.

 
At 9:46 AM, November 02, 2005, Blogger T. Leach said...

Gameday is awesome. Wish I had seen it before today for the big pumpkin carving contest. Story of my life.

 
At 10:29 AM, November 02, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm voting for the MJ one just because I find myself strangely attracted to it. Who wouldn't want those lips all over their body?

 
At 10:36 AM, November 02, 2005, Blogger Mr. Shife said...

I'm down with sumo-lantern.

 
At 11:48 AM, November 02, 2005, Blogger JM said...

i like option four. What could be more scary than a pumpkin version of a Diana Ross wannabe?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home