Monday, December 19, 2005

Gaydar

The first person to tell me what movie that still is from wins a blowjob.

--------------------

So Cody and I went to the basketball game on Saturday. Ouch. The bottom line: Tennessee came to play, and we didn't even show up. The Vols offense had our defenders running in circles the whole game, while our offense was stagnant as the day is long. I can count the number of times Lamarcus even CAUGHT the ball on two hands.

I'm not trying to beat a dead horse or hate on the team, but rather point out that these are issues that Rick desperately needs to address. Lazy defense and a complete lack of offense don't win national championships. On the players' side, someone HAS to step up as a leader on that team. P.J. looked like he was toying with the idea, but never quite got over the hump. Let's go Horns...

I guess the upshot of the day was that Cody and I were on TV like three times, in HD. That's pretty glorious.

--------------------

Ashlee is hospitalized?!? Hat tip to Cole and Tito, for keeping me in the loop. Seeing as she is the unofficial object of lust of this blog, we should hope for a Christmas miracle, and a speedy recovery, so she can get back on tour ASAP. I, for one, miss her already.

We love you, Ashlee!

--------------------

Sorry for the briefness today. I've been in meetings all morning, and have more to get to after lunch.

Stay on target.

Oh yeah, and I'm sure most of you are already aware of the fact that the chief export of Chuck Norris is pain, but did you know that the role of Alf, from the hit 80's TV show of the same name was actually played by Chuck Norris' penis? Go here if you have no idea what I'm talking about.

12 Comments:

At 2:15 PM, December 19, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Masters of the Universe?

 
At 2:54 PM, December 19, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sloppy BJs for Frankie.

I nominate Richard.

 
At 3:31 PM, December 19, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

also known as dolphs third best movie ever! Also thank you for spreading the greatness that is chuck norris, that list is awsome.

 
At 4:44 PM, December 19, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

chuck leads to Mr. T which leads to http://www.mrtvseverything.com/MrTvs.html
"no mr T facts are rated about 7 because Mr T kicked the shit out of 8,9, and 10"

 
At 5:55 PM, December 19, 2005, Blogger Mr. Shife said...

Dammit, I missed the BJ. In honor of Chuck Norris, I am growing a beard and kicking random people in the face.

 
At 7:54 PM, December 19, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chuck Norris once went to a frat party, and proceeded to roundhouse every popped collar in sight. He then drank three kegs and shit on their floor, just because he's Chuck Norris.

HAHA. Ohhhhh...

 
At 9:27 PM, December 19, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, Mr. T has some decent ones also. I especially like any of them that mention "jibba-jabba."

Masters of the Universe is Dolph's third best behind which other two? Rocky IV for sure, but I think it may be a toss-up between Punisher and Universal Soldier.

 
At 9:57 PM, December 19, 2005, Blogger sdvknsdvkn said...

punisher cause it was set in h-town

 
At 5:38 AM, December 20, 2005, Blogger Richard said...

Blowjobs?! Awesome! Where?


waitaminute

 
At 10:30 AM, December 20, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dick, you're giving them as a prize for my epic knowledge of Dolph Lundgren films.

 
At 1:46 AM, December 21, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Frankie any chance I can get you to drop Payton and Wayne from your fantasy team so I might stand a chance again Linus?

 
At 4:06 PM, December 21, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But lets not forget about Brian Boytano, I mean c'mon! You know he's a badass. He even got Jesus and Santa to quit fighting

 

Post a Comment

<< Home