Friday, April 21, 2006

Misshapes Mistakes Missteps...

I am not sure if any of you guys know about Misshapes, but here in the bubble that I live in, I hold it in high regard (cough cough). Misshapes is the most hipster of all the hipster parties here in New York. It is weekly at this club called Donhills, and there is a weekly column on Gawker called Blue States Lose that pokes fun at them, as well other too cool for school parties and photographers (see Cobrasnake, whom took my picture last night, and Last Nights Party) Anyways, and heres my point dude, somebody made an awesome clip making fun of Misshapes, mixing it with the Cheers theme, to me, it's priceless. I suggest looking through all of the pics on the misshapes site, and you will get what I mean.

3 Comments:

At 12:13 PM, April 21, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What are the odds we both post on the same day? Expect the drunk dial this weekend from Tito's nuptials celebration.

 
At 12:21 PM, April 21, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also, dude, I think I'd almost rather look at the dead baby pics than suffer myself to observe hipsters in their element. You can cut the pretensiousness with a knife. Blach.

 
At 6:38 PM, April 21, 2006, Blogger Richard said...

So I let both my peach fuzz and hair grow out...BAM Hipster Richard.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home