Friday, June 09, 2006

Back on the Wagon

Well, we show signs of life again. Play the new video of the week, for sure, I plan on making sweet love to the 18 year old lead singer this saturday when I work their show. But that is another post on another day.

THE WORLD CUP IS HERE!!!



This is so fantastic. I remember the days, watching the cup when it was played in Japan, staying up until 7 in the morning to watch the US. Greatness. I can't wait to see us play Italy, should be good times. Speaking of Italy, check out this video, supposedly a secret video of their practice. I have nothing against good "flopping" as they call it, and I am sure all teams do this drill that they are doing in the video, but it is just HILARIOUS to watch.



I plan on watching at a local Italian Bar, just so I have the chance to see some chenannigans. GQ just listed the best soccer bars in the country, so go to one of these if you are near.

Nevada Smiths - NYC
Opia - NYC
Kinvara Pub - Allston, Mass
Lucky Bar - DC
Summers Restaurant - Arlington, VA
Gingers Ale House - Chicago
Buffalo Wild Wings Grill and Bar - Ridgeland, Mississippi
Fox and Hounds Pub - Studio City, Cali
Old Kings Road - Santa Barbara, Cali
The George & Dragon Pub - Seattle

Otherwise, just go to Vince's house and watch on the new biggie. My jealousy will never cease.

2 Comments:

At 2:01 PM, June 09, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Christmas comes but once a year. The World Cup comes but once every four. God bless soccer.

Sunday morning at 11 am, Mexico vs. Iran. My house, be there or be square.

¡Viva Mexico!

 
At 2:42 PM, June 09, 2006, Blogger sdvknsdvkn said...

No offense to your heritages boys, but I just gots to cheer for the boys from tehran. Drinking world cup games we will play.

It's so cute the way they don't use their hands...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home