Friday, August 18, 2006

More Sesame Street

This article is terribly pertinent. I'm trying to rear my genius-clone-son, remember?

Excerpt:

I desperately don't want the show to go away, so I know they can't afford to run the "Elmo accidentally drank bleach and died" episode. Instead, they need to simply take Elmo and his buddies and give them their own hourlong show for the idiot spawn. Then put Luis, Gordon and the cool Muppets on their own half-hour "Classic Sesame" for the kids who will one day actually contribute to our society.
For the record, the new muppet blows.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 10:51 AM, August 19, 2006, Blogger JM said...

The new muppet is scary looking. I would not want my child to watch her/it.

 
At 6:25 PM, August 20, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

im stickin with sponge bob

 
At 1:41 PM, August 23, 2006, Blogger Brian said...

ah, sesame street...the memories. think we were like them at all? hemme was definitely oscar and the mild homoeroticism between bert and ernie is very tito/dellaccio-esque. gizmo would be elmo...cuz he's just so damn cute.

 
At 11:16 PM, August 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Tanto is Snuffie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home